User Deal: Acceptance of Terms
This User Deal constitutes a binding contract between you, the User, and Sanyog.travel with regard to the use of various services that are provided by Sanyog.travel.
1. Sanyog.travel (SGV), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its principal office at SCO-83,Sector-22,Palam Vihar Road, DELHI NCR, Gurgaon–122017, provides various travel related services through its Website (www.Sanyog.travel), retail outlets, mobile-cellular technology as well as through its call-center.
2. Sanyog.travel shall provide you (“User”) travel-related information, pricing, availability and reservations for airlines, hotels, railway, holiday packages, bus and car rentals across cities and rural areas throughout India (“Service/s or Sanyog.travel Services”). These Services may be availed by the User in India at any time during the year as is offered by various third party vendors like airlines, hotels, etc.("Service Providers").
3. This User Deal (“Agreement”) is applicable to all Sanyog.travel Services. In addition to this Agreement and depending on the Services opted for by the User, the User shall be required to read and accept the relevant terms and conditions of service (“T&C”) for each such Service, which may be updated or modified by Sanyog.travel from time to time. Such T&C shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such T&C and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
4. Sanyog.travel Services are offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and the T&C, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that availing of the Services by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement and the T&C. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not avail Sanyog.travel Services.
5. Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service (for example, flights, hotel reservations, packages, etc.). The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers' fare rules, contract of carriage or house rules.
6. Sanyog.travel at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept any order placed by the User through the Website without assigning any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any service by Sanyog.travel is not complete until full money towards the service is received from the User and accepted by Sanyog.travel.
2. Modification of Terms
Sanyog.travel reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Services are offered through the Website, including but not limited to the charges for the Services provided through the Website. The User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
4. Limited User
1. The User agrees and undertakes not to sell, trade or resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that Sanyog.travel Services, including the use of the Website, is not for commercial use but is specifically meant for personal use only.
2. The User further agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that the Sanyog.travel name is stated as the source. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
1. Sanyog.travel has endeavored to ensure that all the information provided by it is correct, but Sanyog.travel neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information. Sanyog.travel makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the Website and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of services, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any User or any other person, arising out of or from the use of any such information.
2. To the extent Sanyog.travel acts only as a booking agent and facilitator of Services on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and the User as regards the standards and rendering of services by the service providers. In no circumstances shall Sanyog.travel be liable for the services provided by the service provider.
3. Although Sanyog.travel makes reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the description and content in the T&C and on each page of the Website is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that occurred due to human or data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any User due to any information contained herein.
Also, Sanyog.travel is not the service provider and cannot therefore control or prevent changes in the published descriptions or representations, which are always based upon information provided by the service providers. Sanyog.travel acts only as a facilitator of Services and shall not be held liable for any changes, deficiencies, disputes etc. related to the services being provided by Service Providers, including the matters related to delays in refunds or no refunds, of the fares and charges paid to Service Providers. All refunds to User/customer on account of cancellation of any tickets/services or otherwise shall be made subject to receipt of such refunds by Sanyog.travel from the respective Service Provider including Airlines.
4. Sanyog.travel does not endorse any advertiser on its website in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
5. Sanyog.travel does not, by offering travel related services to particular destinations, represent or warrant that travel to such destinations is without risk and shall not be liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
6. In no event shall Sanyog.travel be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
(a) the use or the inability to use the services
(b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the services (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the User's transmissions or data
(d) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing services from Sanyog.travel.
Neither shall Sanyog.travel be responsible for the delay or inability to use/avail the Website or Services, the provision of or failure to provide services by Service Provider or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from Sanyog.travel, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Sanyog.travel shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Sanyog.travel control. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from Website/Sanyog.travel is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or any other loss that results from such material and/or data.
These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from:
(a) breach of contract
(b) breach of warranty
(d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.
The maximum liability on part of Sanyog.travel arising under any circumstances, in respect of any Services availed, shall be limited up to a maximum of the refund of total amount received from the User/customer for providing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case Sanyog.travel shall be liable for any consequential loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever. In no event Sanyog.travel shall be liable for any kind of refunds/returns of charges/fee/fares paid to Service Provider for rendering the services to User/customer.
6. Links to Third Party Sites
1. The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Sanyog.travel or the Website and Sanyog.travel is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Sanyog.travel is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. Sanyog.travel is providing these links to the User only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sanyog.travel or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
2. Sanyog.travel is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any Linked Site. Sanyog.travel does not endorse any advertiser on any Linked Site in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
7. Prohibition Against Unlawful Use
As a condition of the use of the Website, the User warrants that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by this Agreement and/or the T&C including both specific and implied. In addition, the Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website. The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Website.
8. Use of Communication Services
1. The Website may contain services such as email, chat, bulletin board services, information related to various tourist spots, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Communication Services"). The User agrees and undertakes to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees and undertakes that when using a Communication Service, the User will not:
defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another User of a Communication Service that the User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Communication Service; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
2. Sanyog.travel will review materials posted through Communication Service and shall remove any materials in its sole discretion. Sanyog.travel reserves the right to terminate the User's access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
3. Sanyog.travel reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Sanyog.travel sole discretion.
4. Sanyog.travel does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, Sanyog.travel specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from the User's participation in any communication service.
5. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. User is responsible for keeping himself updated of and adhering to such limitations if they download the materials.
6. When you register with Sanyog.travel , we or any of our partners/affiliate/group companies may contact you from time to time to provide the offers/information of such products/services that we believe may benefit you.
9. Termination/Access Restriction
Sanyog.travel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
10. Fees Payment
1. Sanyog.travel reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the Sanyog.travel Services. Sanyog.travel further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
2. The User shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the Sanyog.travel Services.
11. User's Obligations and User Account
1. The User represent and confirm that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from availing the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
2. To avail a Service through the Website, the User has and must continue to maintain at his sole cost: (a) all the necessary equipments including a computer and modem etc. to access the Website/avail Services
(b) own access to the World Wide Web. The User shall be responsible for accessing the Services and that access may involve third party fees including, airtime charges or internet service provider’s charges which are to be exclusively borne by the User.
3. The User also understands that the Services may include certain communications from Sanyog.travel as Service announcements and administrative messages. The User understands and agrees that the Services are provided on an "as is" basis and that Sanyog.travel does not assume any responsibility for deletions, mis-delivery or failure to store any User communications or personalized settings.
4. Registration of the User on the Website is optional. If the User opts to register himself on the Website, upon completion of the registration process, the User shall receive a user id and password. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party's under id and password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party. You are responsible for the security of your password and for all transactions undertaken using your password through our service. The Password entered by you is transmitted in one- way encrypted form to our database and stored as such. Thus the Password will not be known even to Sanyog.travel. You confirm that you are the authorised holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions you make using the Sanyog.travel services. Sanyog.travel will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using Sanyog.travel Services.
5. The User also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify Sanyog.travel of any unauthorized use of the User's password or user id and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. Sanyog.travel shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user's failure to comply with this requirement.
6. The User also agrees to:
(a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form ("Registration Data") on the Website
(b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete. Sanyog.travel has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sanyog.travel has the right to suspend or terminate the User's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any Service.
7. Furthermore, the User grants Sanyog.travel the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
1. Without prejudice to the other remedies available to Sanyog.travel under this agreement, the T&C or under applicable law, Sanyog.travel may limit the User's activity, or end the User's listing, warn other users of the user's actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the user's registration, and/or refuse to provide the user with access to the website if:the user is in breach of this agreement, the T&C and/or the documents it incorporates by reference; Sanyog.travel is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the user; or Sanyog.travel believes that the user's actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the user, other users of the website and/or Sanyog.travel.
2. Sanyog.travel may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once the user have been indefinitely suspended the user may not register or attempt to register with Sanyog.travel or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is reinstated by Sanyog.travel. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the user breaches this agreement, the T&C or the documents it incorporates by reference, Sanyog.travel reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the User to Sanyog.travel and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as Sanyog.travel deems necessary.
13. Proprietary Rights
1. Sanyog.travel may provide the User with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The User may use this material only as expressly authorized by Sanyog.travel and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from Sanyog.travel.
2. The User acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the Website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
None of the provisions of this Agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website and/or the Linked Sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and Sanyog.travel and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way. It may be noted, however, that if by using the Website, the User authorizes Sanyog.travel and its agents to access third party sites designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information, the User shall be deemed to have appointed Sanyog.travel and its agents as their agent for this purpose.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement, the T&C or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
16. Interpretation of Number and Genders
The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to this Agreement as a whole.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sanyog.travel from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Sanyog.travel that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by the User pursuant to this Agreement and/or the T&C.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
19. Termination of Agreement and Services
1. Either the User or Sanyog.travel may terminate this Agreement and a Service with or without cause at any time to be effective immediately.
2. The User agrees that Sanyog.travel may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User's user id and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to, breach by the User of this Agreement or the T&C, requests by enforcement or government agencies, requests by the User, non-payment of fees owed by the User in connection with the Services as specified in the applicable T&C.
3. This Agreement may be terminated by either the User or Sanyog.travel through a written notice to the other. Sanyog.travel shall not be liable to the User or any third party for termination of any Service. Should the User object to any terms and conditions of this Agreement, any T&C or become dissatisfied with the Service in any way, the User's only recourse is to immediately:
(a) discontinue use of the Website/Service
(b) notify Sanyog.travel of such discontinuance.
4. Upon termination of the Service, User's right to use the Website/Services and software shall immediately cease. The User shall have no right and Sanyog.travel shall have no obligation thereafter to execute any of the User's uncompleted tasks or forward any unread or unsent messages to the User or any third party. Once the User's registration or the Services are terminated, cancelled or suspended, any data that the User has stored on the Website may not be retrieved later.
All notices and communications (including those related to changes in the T&C, Service, termination of Service etc.,) shall be in writing, in English and shall deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent via email/facsimile (with acknowledgment of complete transmission) to the following address:
If to a non registered User, at the communication and/or email address specified in the application form availing of a Sanyog.travel Service.
If to a registered User, at the communication and/or email address specified in the registration form. Notice shall be deemed to have been served 48 hours after it has been sent, dispatched, displayed, as the case may be, unless, where notice has been sent by email, it comes to the knowledge of the sending party, that the email address is invalid.
21. Governing Law
This agreement and each T&C shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gurgaon, Haryana.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRODUCTS NOT 'SERVICED BY SANYOG.TRAVEL'
These terms of service (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") between Sanyog.travel. (hereinafter referred to as "Sanyog.travel") and the users of the Marketplace (hereinafter referred to as "User") describe, inter alia, the terms of offer for availing services, purchase of services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") provided by the third party service provider (hereinafter referred to as "Vendor").
Please read the term and condition carefully before availing any service on the marketplace shall signify users acceptance of the terms & condition and shall be legally bound by the same.
In addition to the foregoing,user shall also be bound by additional terms of offer for service issued by the vendor at the marketplace.If there is any conflict between the terms & condition of the marketplace and the additional vendor terms,the additional terms shall take precedence in relation to that service.
If the user does not agree with the terms of offer for service,he/she may not access the marketplace.
1. This Marketplace is a platform/marketplace that facilitates online booking and purchase of travel packages and other travel related services ("Service/s") offered by various third-party service providers ("Vendor/s").
2. Vendors are the service providers for the Services on the Marketplace and are solely responsible to User for the Services sold or for redemption of any travel Voucher purchased by User through the Marketplace. Sanyog.travel's deliverable is limited to facilitating the communication between User and the Vendor through this Site, for Services.
3. Sanyog.travel only routes payments from Customers. Sanyog.travel does not guarantee payments to Vendors for amounts that have not been successfully received by Sanyog.travel from Customers.
4. User acknowledges that Sanyog.travel has the right to change or discontinue any functionality of the Marketplace at any time, without notice. User further acknowledges that Sanyog.travel may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes, terms and conditions at any time and User shall adapt to changes that Sanyog.travel may make to the Marketplace. User agrees that Sanyog.travel shall not be liable to User or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect of the Marketplace.
2. CHARGES & PRICING INFORMATION
1. Sanyog.travel does not charge any fee for browsing and booking of Services on the Marketplace. User can create free membership accounts on the Marketplace. In particular, Sanyog.travel may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing Services offered on the Marketplace.
2. User shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Sanyog.travel.
3. Sanyog.travel strives to provide Users through its Vendors best possible prices for the Services enumerated on the Marketplace. However, Sanyog.travel does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography.
4. While Sanyog.travel endeavors to provide quality Services and accurate pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or Service information, Sanyog.travel may, at its discretion, either contact User for instructions or cancel User’s booking and notify User of such cancellation.
5. Sanyog.travel will have the right to rectify the price of the Service and contact User for further instructions via e-mail address provided by User at the time of registration, or cancel the booking and notify User of such cancellation. If Sanyog.travel cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to User’s account from which the payment was made.
6. Sanyog.travel is a facilitator for payment from User to the Vendor and Sanyog.travel obligation to pay the Vendor is conditional upon successful receipt of the associated payments from User. Sanyog.travel does not guarantee payments to Vendors for amounts that have not been successfully received by Sanyog.travel from the User.
3. PAYMENT OPTIONS
1. Online Card Payments
1.1. Visa, Master and American Express Card payments are processed through an online payment gateway system.
1.2. Sanyog.travel makes best efforts to fulfil information security requirements and as a Verisign Certified Site, uses the latest 128 bit encryption technology and other sophisticated methods to protect Users credit card information. User can make bookings for desired services using SSL encryption (the Internet standard for secure transactions).
2. Internet Banking
If User have an account with any of the below mentioned banks, then User can pay for the desired Services through the respective bank's net banking options and the amount will be automatically debited from Users account. Sanyog.travel may process payments through third party payment-gateway system
3. Gateway Charges
Please note that Sanyog.travel cannot control any fees that may be charged to User by his/her bank related to such a transaction and Sanyog.travel disclaims all liability in this regard.
4. TRANSACTION CONFIRMATION
1. User should not take any action based on information on the Marketplace until User has received a confirmation of User’s transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if User does not receive any confirmation of User’s purchase/transaction within the stipulated time period, User may first look into "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact Sanyog.travel call centre.
2. The total price payable will be displayed to the User before making payment to the Vendor. Users are hereby informed that in case of a booking request being rejected by a Vendor (i.e. not confirmed by the applicable Vendor), any amounts collected by Sanyog.travel for such booking will be refunded to the User’s Account used for making the payments.
3. As a general rule, Sanyog.travel will remit the to the Vendor the applicable amount due once Sanyog.travel receives confirmation of a booking from the applicable Vendor. Total price may instead be collected as part payments, as per Vendor policy.
5. AMENDMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. All amendments and cancellation of booking shall be as per the notifications/ policy provided by the Vendor and shall be routed through Sanyog.travel.
2. If a Vendor cancels a confirmed booking made via the Sanyog.travel Site:
2.1. Sanyog.travel will refund the total price paid by the User for such booking to the applicable User within a commercially reasonable time of the cancellation
2.2. If applicable, the User will receive an email or other communication from Sanyog.travel containing available alternative listings of the earlier previously desired Services as offered by and available with the Vendor
2.3. If the User requests booking from one of the enlisted alternatives and the concerned Vendor confirms the User’s booking request, in that case the User agrees to pay Sanyog.travel the differential cost relating to the confirmed booking for the desired Service, in accordance with these Terms.
6. REFUND POLICY
1. In case of no-show or unutilized bookings, User shall be required to make requests for any valid and applicable refunds, as per Vendors’ policies, within 90 days from the travel date. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days of travel date/ check-in as aforementioned and all unclaimed amounts for such no-show or unutilized bookings shall accordingly be deemed to have been forfeited.
2. The refund shall be processed within 15-20 working days from the date of the cancellation request, after receiving back to back refund from the concerned Vendor. If Sanyog.travel has received the payment through a valid credit card, then the same will be refunded to User’s credit card.
3. In case User avails to book any of the Services offered by the Vendor and is, thereafter, not contactable on the contact details provided, then the tour reservation selected by User will stand cancelled and Sanyog.travel or the Vendor would not be liable for any charges/expenses incurred by User, either directly or indirectly in this regard.
7. PROMOTION CODES
1. Sanyog.travel may generate promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the site as a discount coupon, if applicable.
2. Sanyog.travel reserves the right to add, alter, modify, withdraw all or any of the Terms and Conditions or replace, wholly or in part, the program by any other program, whether similar to this program or not or withdraw it altogether without any prior notice.
3. In case of dispute with any party, Sanyog.travel decision will be binding and final.
4. When User registers with Sanyog.travel, Sanyog.travel or any of its partners/affiliate/group companies may contact User from time to time to provide the offers/information of such Services that Sanyog.travel or such other group companies believe may benefit User.
8. USERS RESPONSIBILITIES & LIABILITY
1. General Understanding
1.1. User shall be responsible for their own actions in utilizing the Services purchased by User, and Sanyog.travel shall not be liable for any such action. Sanyog.travel is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for Service shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Vendor and User.
1.2. User represents that User is of legal age to form a binding contract with Sanyog.travel and is not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws as applicable in India.
1.3. User confirms that Sanyog.travel shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the services purchased from the Marketplace.
1.4. Any references to a Vendor being "verified" (or similar language) only indicate that the Vendor has completed a reasonable verification process. Any such description is not an endorsement, certification or guarantee by Sanyog.travel about any Vendor, including of the Vendor's identity and credibility. Sanyog.travel therefore recommends that you always exercise due diligence and care when deciding whether to avail services from a Vendor, or while having any other interaction with them.
1.5. Upon receiving User’s complaint, Sanyog.travel shall inform the relevant Vendor of such complaint and request for an explanation. Users are required to refrain from raising frivolous and baseless complaints. User expressly acknowledges that the Vendor providing the deficient Service will be solely responsible to User for any claims that User may have in relation to such defective service and Sanyog.travel shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
1.6. Unless due to User’s negligence, in the event the Vendor fails to complete a delivery of any Service, User acknowledges that the Vendor will be liable to make any applicable refunds or payments. User agrees that Sanyog.travel will not be held liable for failure of the Vendor to make available any Service therein.
1.7.1. Sanyog.travel reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Sanyog.travel's sole discretion.
1.7.2. When User registers with Sanyog.travel, Sanyog.travel or any of its Vendor/partners/affiliate/group companies may contact User from time to time to provide the offers/information of such services.
2. Proprietary Rights
2.1. Sanyog.travel may provide the User with content such as sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material contained in sponsor advertisements or information. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The User may use this material only as expressly authorized by Sanyog.travel and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from Sanyog.travel.
2.2. The User acknowledges and agrees that they shall not upload, post, reproduce or distribute any content on or through the Website/Marketplace that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
3. Limited User
3.1. The User agrees and undertakes not to sell, trade or resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that Services, including the use of the Website, is not for commercial use but is specifically meant for personal use only.
3.2. The User further agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that the Sanyog.travel name is stated as the source. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
4. Prohibition Against Unlawful Use
4.1. As a condition of the use of the Website, the User warrants that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by this Agreement including both specific and implied. In addition, the Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website. The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Website.
4.2. Sanyog.travel reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website/Marketplace and the related functionalities, or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
5.1. Without prejudice to the other remedies available to Sanyog.travel under this agreement, or under applicable law, Sanyog.travel may limit the User's activity, or end the User's listing, warn other Users of the User's actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the User's registration, and/or refuse to provide the User with access to the Website if:the User is in breach of this Agreement and/or the documents it incorporates by reference;Sanyog.travel/Vendor is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the User; orSanyog.travel believes that the User's actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the User, other Users of the website and/or Sanyog.travel.
5.2. Sanyog.travel may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. Once the User have been suspended the User may not register or attempt to register with Sanyog.travel or Use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the User is reinstated by Sanyog.travel.
5.3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the User breaches this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, Sanyog.travel reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the User to Sanyog.travel and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as Sanyog.travel deems necessary.
9. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sanyog.travel from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Sanyog.travel that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or Agreement made or obligation to be performed by User pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, or any Additional Terms applicable to availing Services on the Marketplace.
2. In no event shall Sanyog.travel, its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to User, the Vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Sanyog.travel has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with User’s purchase of the services herein.
3. Sanyog.travel shall not assume any liability for the non-availability of the Services where required or any action or inaction that might be taken by the Vendor.
1. Sanyog.travel does not control, endorse or accept responsibility for any services offered by third parties/vendors accessible through the marketplace or any linked sites.Sanyog.travel makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about and shall not be liable for the vendor or any such third party, their services including representations relating to non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights. Any transactions that user may have with such third parties are at users own risk. The services shall be subject to vendor’s terms and conditions for warranty, service and maintenance and sanyog.travel does accept any responsibility for the same.Sanyog.travel also does not accept any responsibility for the services availed by the user.
2. Sanyog.travel specifically disclaims any liability with regards to any deficiency of service availed by user from the vendor and sanyog.travel shall not assume any liability if the service availed by the user from the vendor is not exactly as per specification detailed in the booking confirmation.
1. These Terms & Conditions and the relationship between User and Sanyog.travel shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
2. User agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms & Conditions or any transactions entered into on or through the Marketplace or the relationship between User and Sanyog.travel shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon (Haryana) and User hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
ALL LINKED TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREUNDER ARE ASSUMED TO BE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED BY USER.